Cosplay Round-Up: End of April
With the popularity of Mega Kid and Voltron Girl on our Facebook page, I thought I should take a break from trying to rebuild everything from scratch* and do a friendly cosplay post. So here we go:
5. Ranka Lee, Macross Frontier
Super happy cosplay by Urara Jyuri.
4. Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man, Ghostbusters
Spotted at Chicago Comic Con.
3. Marle and Frog, Chrono Trigger
Cosplay by Lucy Pevensie, who is also in the process of a pretty awesome Robo.
2. Elizabeth, Bioshock Infinite
Wow. *Looks at Game* – *Looks at Photo*.
1. Origami Cyclone, Tiger&Bunny
This one’s for the local Tiger and Bunny Fan Club.
* You are probably wondering what I meant by “rebuilding everything from scratch”. On Sunday, the Ogeeku Mac Mini, which hosted all of our designs, site PSDs, etc, decided to take a plunge off of a cliff (zero out all of the hard drive data). As a result, we lost everything except that which is currently online. I will be working hard to rebuild everything we’ve been working on for the past year, and during that time I need help from you – our fellow Ogeeku.
All users now have Author privileges, which means you can write/submit content til your heart’s content!
Let your voice be heard! If you haven’t written for the site before, here’s your chance! Contribute to the community by sharing your thoughts, reviews, news tips, and super cute cosplay photos.